The library has been placed in a spacious hall on the third floor with sitting arrangements of the students. Though the stocks of the books are inadequate the institution is trying its utmost to meet the varied requirements of the students. Every care is to keep the atmosphere of the library clam & quiet.
1. Stock – more than 10,500 books; periodicals.
2. Working Hours: From 10:30 A.M to 4:15 P.M on all working days except Saturdays which is kept for internal work.
3. Library cards are issued to all students of the college.
4. Rare & Reference books are not issued.
5. Fine will be changed for late return of books.
6. If any book issued is lost mutilated the matter should be immediately intimated to the librarian & borrower shall have to replace the book, if available. If not, the price of the book has to be paid.
7. Each & every student shall have to take the clearance certificate from the library at the time of the submission of fees of University/College Examination & in case of transfer or re-admission.
8. Librarian may use his discretionary powers in issuance of the books if he thinks it is necessary for the general interest of the students & for the security of the library.